viernes, 27 de octubre de 2017

My Work in Nicaragua



MY PRAYER FOR THE CHILDREN


I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart.
Jeremiah 24:7.


So the children can know Him, the children
first of all need to know Jesus
as their Savior from Sin
This is always my first priority in every class. 











MY FIRST 12 YEARS I WORKED FULL TIME IN
THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS IN MANAGUA




 


Each year I typically went to 3-4 public schools per year,
teaching the Bible in 12-14 classrooms per week like this one
and evangelizing on average 600-700 students per year.


Students from Raphaela School had invited me
to their end of school year celebration. At the
end they gave me some hand made gifts!
2. MY WORK IN BACK YARD BIBLE CLUBS








































No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario